From the idea to the prototype Your CoM baseboard design with Ka-Ro and GLYN
To enable you to integrate a CoM module into your application quickly and easily, Ka-Ro and GLYN offer you the prototyping of a suitable baseboard at an extremely attractive price:
- From the idea to the prototype from only EUR 5,999*.
- You receive four prototypes from us
- You determine the features of your baseboard
- Design start no later than 3 weeks after order placement and submission of the technical specifications
Mentor Graphics Expedition PCB is used for the circuit and PCB design. Of course, we will provide you with all files after completion of the design. You can continue to maintain your product yourself if required.
Included in delivery:
- 4 prototypes of the baseboard
- Circuit diagram in PDF format
- PCB layout in Gerber format and as PDF file
- Material lists with component references as text file
- By arrangement:
2D mechanical data in DXF format
3D data with component heights in IDF format
Design data in Mentor Graphics Expedition/Design Capture format
Assembly data as Excel file
Ka-Ro can produce more flexibly, faster and more cost-effectively for you, ready for the market.
Benefit from the manufacturer's in-depth manufacturing knowledge, which is already incorporated into the initial design Phase.
*Prerequisite is the purchase of a starter kit, as well as an MOQ of the selected COM boards (TX boards) of 200 pcs. Prototyping does not include redesign or remanufacturing of prototypes. No guarantee on the design and function of the prototypes, necessary troubleshooting at cost. The prototypes are untested, or a rough function test is carried out if possible.