Radio System-on-Modules: Easy integration thanks to SMARC and pre-certification
LAIRD CONNECTIVITY is a specialist when it comes to ready-made radio modules. The integration of complete modules enables a fast time-to-market for your product.
There is no need for complex layouts and certifications. Due to the versatility of the modules, a quick change in the product is also possible.
Use our professional evaluation kits for initial function tests!
GLYN will be happy to assist you here together with the manufacturer's expertise.
Nitrogen8M Plus SMARC with Sterling LWB5+
i.MX 8M Plus SoC
- Quad Core Cortex-A53 and Single Core Cortex M7
- Up to 8 GB LPDDR4 DRAM and 128 GB eMMC 5.1 SKU
- Optional Sterling LWB5+ Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5.2 module
- SMARC Form Factor
(Edge Connector, 82 mm x 50 mm)
- Standardized pinout on all SMARC modules
- Includes onboard Ethernet PHYs and USB hub chip to further simplify our customers' designs
- Commercial (0 °C to 70 °C) and Industrial (-40 °C to 85 °C) temperature ranges
Advantage for SMARCs form factor and board connection:
- Uniform standard for a board design that supports different processor families, e.g. for a 2nd source
- Less expensive mainboard design
- PCIe on pins directly controllable
We have summarized further SoM modules from LAIRD CONNECTIVITY in a flyer for you.
Here you can download it for free
Start today with SMARC into the radio system-on-modules of the manufacturer.
Order your starter kit today.