Rugged 4G Industrial Gateway
- LTE performance at 2G power consumption
- Most rugged AirLink industrial gateway
- Ideal for solar-powered applications
- Remote Management via AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
The AirLink® Raven RV50 is the industry’s lowest power LTE gateway. Simple to install and easy to manage, the Raven RV50 industrial gateway is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities and smart-city infrastructure, the Raven RV50 provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering.
With LTE coverage on major global networks, the Raven RV50 brings the benefits of broadband connectivity to the most challenging environments, where servicing is not an option and power is often scarce. It is the industry’s only fully operational 4G gateway with 2G power consumption. LTE bandwidth makes it a viable alternative to costly wired and wireless technologies, providing a future-proof solution that protects investment.
- Multi-Band 4G LTE (RV50) bzw. LTE-Advanced (RV50X) Gateway
- Multiple Interfaces: Ethernet, RS-232, USB
- Extensive set of security features including VPN client, Port filtering, MAC address filtering
- Compact, rugged device: 119 x 34 x 85 mm
- Operating temperature: -30 to +70°C
Sierra Wireless AirLink® RV50 (1.45 MB)