High Performance LTE-Advanced Vehicle Router
- High speed connectivity to LTE networks world wide
- Enables concurrent working with multiple devices (wireless and wired)
- Ideal for mission-critical applications
- Remote Management with AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
The AirLink® MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced vehicle router developed specifically for mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services.
Offering high power, long range Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, and up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds over LTE-Advanced, the AirLink MP70 unites the fleet with the enterprise network and enables a complete portfolio of broadband mission critical applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before.
The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field applications and assets, and the mobile workforce. Purpose built for the vehicle, the MP70 delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh mobile environments.
- LTE-Advanced (carrier aggregation) supporting up to 300 Mbps downlink speed
- State-of-the-art LTE coverage spanning 21 LTE frequency bands worldwide
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet and next generation 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi (3 x 3 MIMO) to support 1.3 Gbps, up to 128 clients, WPA2 Enterprise
- Remote monitoring, management and control with AirLink Network Management Solutions—deployable in the cloud or in the enterprise data center
- Sealed to meet IP64 and exceeds the MIL-STD-810G specification for shock, vibration, temperature and humidity
- Built-in surge protection to survive 5V brownouts and spikes from -600 VDC to 200 VDC
- Supports up to 5 VPN tunnels for secure cellular communications
- Support for AirLink Vehicle Telemetry to collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data
- Built-in vehicle ready I/O for remote monitoring of auxiliary devices
- Integrated Mobile Events Engine for real time monitoring and alert reporting
- Precision Geo-location via GNSS and Inertial Navigation System
- Comes with 3 year warranty and 3 year AirLink Network Management license