Small rugged and intelligent 3G Gateway
- Best-in-class session persistence to ensure reliable connections
- AirVantage Management Platform for remote over-the-air management and deployment
- Possible to add custom logic with ALEOS Application Framework
The AirLink LS300 gateway has a small footprint for easy installation and a rugged, military spec design (MIL-STD 810) that enables it to withstand extreme temperature changes, humidity, shock and vibration. Certified for hazardous environments (Class I, Div 2), the LS300 is ideal for industrial deployments.
Designed to be the next generation, all-in-one successor to the market leading Raven gateways, the LS300 comes standard with Ethernet, serial, digital I/O and USB interfaces, as well as GPS.
- Multi-Band UMTS/HSPA+ or CDMA/EV-DO gateway
- Multiple Interfaces: Ethernet, RS-232, USB
- Extensive set of security features including VPN client, Port filtering, MAC address filtering
- Compact, rugged device: 76 x 90 x 25 mm
- Operating temperature: -30 to +70°C
Sierra Wireless AirLink® LS300 (228 KB)