Enterprise 4G LTE Gateway and Terminal Server
- Improved internet uptime to keep your remote operations online
- Seamless failover for continuous uptime of mission critical applications
- Reduced field visits for network equipment reset and updates
- High speed LTE network, faster than DSL
The AirLink ES450 enterprise gateway delivers mission-critical 4G LTE connectivity when primary landline connections are unavailable. Deployed with an enterprise router, the ES440 supports a best-in-class business continuity strategy by enabling out-of-band management (OOBM) capability to network operations while leveraging the router’s instant failover and firewall features.
In addition, the ES450 can be configured to send its management data via the DSL/cable gateway using reliable static route protocol to reduce wireless network costs.
Out-of-Band Management (OOBM)
Using the AirLink ES450’s serial port to connect to the console port of the router, IT administrators can troubleshoot and repair network equipment over wireless wide area networks (WWAN). This terminal server capability allows operation centers to remotely reboot, configure and update a router via the ES450 using Reverse Telnet and SSH protocols. As a result, remote personnel no longer need to manually reset their networking equipment and IT administrators can dramatically reduce the number of field visits.
- Reliable 4G LTE connectivity
- Maximum Data Rate 100 Mbps Downlink, 50 Mbps Uplink
- Ethernet, USB and RS-232 interface
- Compact casing 142 x 98 x 40 mm
- Extensive set of security features including VPN client
Sierra Wireless AirLink® ES450 (650 KB)