New reference book:
The Basics of the RENESAS Synergy™ Platform
The revolutionary Synergy microcontroller platform from RENESAS promises to sustainably improve the working life of Embedded Design engineers.
It allows development to start right from the API (Application Programming Interface) layer. This saves time differentiating your own application from the competition in the long term. Develop quicker, invent new things, and become market leader – that is the concept of the Synergy Platform.
Start now with the new reference book “Basics of the RENESAS Synergy™ Platform”.
Based on the S7G2 starter kit, it demonstrates the concept of the Synergy Platform. Here you can learn about all useful and necessary steps to your first Synergy application.
And if you are already familiar with Synergy: Extensively described and clearly laid out, the book will serve you well as a reference guide for your future applications:
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to the Renesas Synergy™ Platform
- Chapter 2 – Details of the Renesas Synergy™ Software Package (SSP)
- Chapter 3 – An Introduction to the APIs of the Synergy Software
- Chapter 4 – Getting the Renesas Synergy™ Platform Up and Running
- Chapter 5 – Working with the Development Environments for Synergy
- Chapter 6 – Renesas Synergy™ Platform Hardware Kits
- Chapter 7 – Starting the SK-S7G2 for the First Time
- Chapter 8 – Hello world! Hello Blinky!
- Chapter 9 – Including a Real-Time Operating System
- Chapter 10 – Sending Data Through USB Using a Queue
- Chapter 11 – Real-Time Analysis with TraceX®
- Chapter 12 – Where To Go From Here
We will gladly send you a free copy of the book on request.
Please send an email with the subject “RENESAS Synergy Book” along with your full address to email@example.com.