SDIO interface ensures smallest designs:
Wi-Fi 4 modules with WPA3 security standard
Sterling LWB+ is the name of the new Wi-Fi 4 radio module from LAIRD Connectivity.
It is based on the AIROC™ module CYW43439 from Infineon including Bluetooth 5.2 as a combo.
The secure, high-performance SDIO solution easily integrates with any Linux or Android-based system. The Sterling LWB+ supports the latest WPA3 security standards.
Like all Laird modules, the LWB+ is designed to be fully certified already. RTOS software integration will be available soon (as of February 2022). As a direct successor to the Sterling LWB, the new module series is pin-to-pin compatible interchangeable.
Wi-Fi 4 with dual-mode Bluetooth
The Sterling LWB+ has extensive features, including Wi-Fi 4 and dual-mode Bluetooth. It offers reliability with high-quality drivers and support for extended product life. LAIRD Connectivity's Linux backports package ensures compatibility with a wide range of Linux kernels.
Key features summarized in 10 important points:
- Low cost Wi-Fi 4 + Bluetooth 5.2 module for harsh environments
- Supply voltage 3.3 V
- Supports WPA 3
- Pin compatible with 450-0152 and 450-0148
- Easy integration with Linux and Android
- Industrial temperature range -40 to 85 °C
- Dual Mode Bluetooth
- Available as SIP 10 x 10 x 1.2 mm as well as PCB module version
- Integrated antenna or MHF antenna connector
- Approvals: FCC, ISED, CE, UKCA, RCM, MIC and Bluetooth SIG registration
For further technical information and pricing please contact us.
- +49 6126 590-255
- +49 6126 590-133