In SLC technology for an almost unlimited service life:
KIOXIA Serial NAND Flash with fast Quad-SPI interface
For homogeneous memory design in a System-on-Chip (SoC).
KIOXIA's new product line in 24 nm Serial NAND flash technology supports SPI interfaces up to quad speed.
The new generation offers a higher clock rate as well as a four-times-faster programming speed. It also offers
8 Gbit storage density for the first time.
The Serial NAND Flash is packaged in a small WSON housing (6 x 8 mm). Extended functions, such as optional ECC support and security functions, are already integrated. The modules operate in an industrial temperature range from -40°C to 85°C.
A summary of all the advantages:
- Cost-optimised 24 nm technology
- Long data retention, thanks to single-level cell technology (SLC) and high-performance write/erase capability
- Space-saving housing (6 x 8 mm)
- Standardised, extremely fast serial interface (QSPI)
- Does not require the use of ECC on the host side
See the KIOXIA NAND Flash product portfolio in the product video:
GLYN is a KIOXIA distributor and will be pleased to provide you with further information on request.
Industrial Memory Solutions
- +49 6126 590-350
- +49 6126 590-139