Low-voltage memory devices from 1.1 V:
The ISSI LPDDR4 and LPDDR4X SDRAM
A specially developed SDRAM for use in ultra-flat and mobile devices.
The ISSI LPDDR4 and LPDDR4X SDRAMs are so-called "low-voltage memory devices" which require a supply voltage of just 1.1 V and 1.8 V respectively. They are available with capacities of 2 Gb, 4 Gb and 8 Gb.
The low energy requirement of these derivatives makes them ideal for mobile applications.
In addition, they are suitable for energy-sensitive applications where limiting the power supply would result in significant functional limitations.
Thanks to its higher bandwidth and energy-saving advantages the LPDDR4 memory is also perfect for automotive applications. It is used e.g. in infotainment systems or driver assistance systems.
Reliable high-speed operation
Both ISSI SDRAMs use a double data rate architecture to achieve high-speed operation.
The double data rate architecture is a 16n prefetch architecture with an interface designed to transmit two data words per clock cycle. These devices provide fully synchronous operations which operate on both the rising and falling edges of the clock signal. The data paths are internally routed and prefetched, in order to achieve a very high bandwidth.
Clock frequency range up to 1600 MHz
The LPDDR4 and LPDDR4X SDRAMs provide a clock frequency range from 10 MHz to 1600 MHz and data rates of up to 3200 Mbps per I/O. These devices are configured with eight internal banks per channel for simultaneous operation. Both the LPDDR4 and the LPDDR4X provide programmable read and write latencies in programmable and "on-the-fly" burst lengths.
Spezifikationen / Features:
- Low voltage
- LPDDR4: 1.8 V
- LPDDR4X: 1.1 V
- Low voltage I/O
- LPDDR4: 1.1 V
- LPDDR4X: 0.6 V
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 1600 MHz
- I/O data rates: 20 Mbps to 3200 Mbps
- 16n prefetch DDR architecture
- Eight internal blocks per channel for simultaneous operation
- Simultaneous command/address inputs with double data rate
- Mobile functions for lower power consumption
- Programmable and on-the-fly burst length (BL=16 or 32) Programmable read and write latencies
- On-chip temperature sensor for efficient self-refresh control
- ZQ calibration
- Adjustable drive strength
- Partial Array Self-Refresh (PASR)
- 10 mm x 14.5 mm BGA 200 housing
- Clock frequency: 1.6 GHz
- Memory interface: parallel
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 125 °C
- Housing: 200-TFBGA to 200-WFBGA
- Technology: SDRAM Mobile LPDDR4
Further technical information and samples are available on request.
Industrial Memory Solutions
- +49 6126 590-350
- +49 6126 590-139