Now you can integrate up to 17 additional sensors in the PSoC 4700 S platform
The CYPRESS PSoC 4700 S platform combines analogue and digital components with capacitive touch and MagSense technology for inductive measurements.
Starter kit combination for a quick entry
The CYPRESS PSoC® 4S inductive sensing evaluation kit offers everything you need for a quick start with an on-board debugger/programmer, a USB type-C controller and an inductive touch pad. The inductive touch pad allows you to evaluate break-resistant, as well as moisture and dirt-sensitive HMI applications.
With a new expansion board, you can integrate up to 17 additional sensors in your test setup.
CY8CKIT-148-COIL – Expansion board for CY8CKIT-148 evaluation kit
The circuit board is dividable and the sensors can be integrated into custom setups as desired.
An “inductive sensing proximity coil” enables distance measurement of conductive objects.
Features of the coil board:
- Rotational angle recognition with a rotary encoder
- Distance and touch recognition with a single sensor
- Linear position measurement with two straight 100 x 8 measuring coils
- Horizontal gesture recognition with a 6-segment sensor field
- CY8CKIT-148-COIL inductive sensing coil breakout board
- One FPC cable
- Rotary encoder
- Quick start guide
The COIL board and inductive sensing evaluation kit are available ex stock from GLYN.
- +49 6126 590-255
- +49 6126 590-133