Test TOSHIBA solid state relays on a "living" object
An invitation for you to test the new TOSHIBA Solid State Relays (SSR) directly on a "living" object.
With the photo relay promo card from GLYN, you can get started right away.
You can simply connect to your own application or test set-up.
The board comes in a handy EC card format that is already fully loaded:
- TLP3107 SSR based on power MOSFET
- TLP3906 photovoltaic couplers as gate drivers. Configuration of SSR based on power MOSFET
- 2 x TPH4R50ANH 100 V / 93 A N-channel power MOSFETs in common source circuit as an AC-SSR
Three circuits with Toshiba SSRs have been implemented on the board:
- C-connection or DC circuit
- A-connection or AC circuit
- B-connection (DC circuit with only one MOSFET)
You will find the data sheets for the TOSHIBA components installed on the board here, as well as a current description of the photo relay promo boards, available for download:
- Data Sheet TLP3107 SSR (199 KB)
- Data Sheet TLP3906 (501 KB)
- Data Sheet TPH4R50ANH (232 KB)
- Photo Relay Promo Board – Description (1,33 MB)
Further information about the TOSHIBA SSRs and the GLYN promo board is available directly from our product specialists.