High-speed connectivity for 21 frequency bands:
Powerful LTE-Advanced vehicle router
The AirLink MP70 by SIERRA WIRELESS is a high-performance LTE-Advanced (LTE-A-) vehicle router.
It is ideally suited to sensitive applications in the public safety domain – for example, for police authorities, fire departments and rescue services – as well as in local public transport and field services.
The AirLink MP70 is the first router in the sector to provide access to a high-performance vehicle network (Vehicle Area Network, VAN) via Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit WLAN and 300-MBit/s LTE-A. This allows multiple applications to be used within the vehicle simultaneously.
Thanks to an integrated events engine, an inbuilt input and output function, and the use of "AirLink Vehicle Telemetry", networked mobile devices, fleet operations and field service applications can be analysed better.
The AirLink MP70 also provides global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) and inertial navigation systems. This enables the exact location of vehicles to be determined, even in areas not covered by satellite.
For vehicles, the AirLink MP70 also ensures constant availability, even in the toughest conditions. Highly robust, it withstands momentary overvoltages and functions securely and reliably even in vehicle networks that are prone to disruption.
With the SUPPORT of AirLink network management solutions by SIERRA WIRELESS, the router can remotely control and monitor a whole series of AirLink MP70 routers via a central platform.
- LTE-Advanced (Carrier Aggregation), SUPPORTs up to 300 Mbps downlink speed
- State-of-the-art – Covers 21 LTE frequencies worldwide
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet and next-generation Gigabit WiFi 802.11ac (3x3 MIMO),
1.3 Gbps, up to 128 participants and WPA2 Enterprise SUPPORT
- Remote drive monitoring, management and control with AirLink network management solutions – can be used in the Cloud or in corporate networks
- Protection class IP64 meets the MIL-STD-810G specifications for shock, vibration, temperature and air humidity
- Integrated protection against voltage drop and voltages from -600 VDC to 200 VDC
- SUPPORTs 5 VPN channels for secure communication
- SUPPORTs AirLink vehicle telemetry to collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data and monitor engine diagnostics
- Integrated "mobile events engine" for real-time monitoring and alarm reports
- Accurate location tracking via GNSS
- 3-year warranty and AirLink network licences
Further information about the AirLink MP70 router by SIERRA WIRELESS is available on request.