Test it right now - SUPPORT IS RED! Sample campaign:
Use Quad-SPI-FRAM 4 times faster transfer...
Ideal for write-intensive network applications, industrial computing and HMI applications.
FUJITSU offers the MB85RQ4ML, the world's first 4 MBit FRAM with Quad SPI interface.
Four direct benefits for you:
- 4 times faster transfer than with a parallel FRAM
- Unique 54 MByte/sec. High-Speed Data Transfer
- 60 % smaller housing compared to a parallel FRAM –
Ideal for space and cost sensitive applications
- Non-volatile memory with minimal energy consumption - saves real cash!
DATA TRANSFER Comparison
The technical details of the MB85RQ4ML:
- Density: 4 MBit (512 K x 8 Bit)
- Interface: SPI / Quad-SPI (Quad Serial Peripheral Interface)
- Voltage: 1.7 V to 1.95 V (Single Power Supply)
- 10 trillion guaranteed write/read cycles
- Data retention: 10 years (at 85ºC)
- Package: 16-Pin-SOP / 7.5 x 10.3 mm
- Operating Power Supply Current 40 mA (Max@Quad I/O 108 MHz)
- Standby Current 70 μA (Typ), 400 μA (Max)
Ideal application fields:
- Write-intensive applications
- Industry 4.0
- Industrial Computing
- Gaming Machines
Only at GLYN – the "SUPPORT IS RED!" campaign:
Test the new 4 MBit Quad-SPI FRAMS by FUJITSU for yourself.
Secure your free sample quickly:
Send us an email with the reference "Fast is Red" together with your full address
Only while supplies last!