How do I submit an application?
- We prefer applications by e-mail to email@example.com. You are also welcome to send us your application by surface mail.
Which documents should be included in my application?
- In addition to your CV, please send us a letter briefly explaining your reasons for the application, as well as any relevant certificates. The total file size should not exceed 5 MB.
What does the application process entail?
- Once we have received your application, we will send you confirmation of receipt. Because of the high number of applications we receive, it may take up to 3 weeks to check your application. If your profile meets our requirements, we will invite you to a personal interview at our registered office or one of our branches. Depending on the position in question, there may be a second interview before both you and we take a decision.
What is the procedure when I find several of the positions advertised interesting?
- In this case, please mention briefly in your letter which positions you wish to apply for.
Are there application deadlines?
- To ensure better planning, it would be ideal for you to apply early. Many positions may be filled in the short term. Where not otherwise mentioned, there is no deadline by which your application must be received.
How much travelling does a job with a sales company such as GLYN involve?
- Travelling mainly affects our sales staff, but once again depends on the position. You are also welcome to call us or contact us by e-mail to find out how much travelling the position you are applying for would involve.
Does GLYN also offer training?
- Yes, we regularly take on trainees. Find out more about current traineeships from the IHK Trainee Exchange in Wiesbaden.
Are there also entry-level positions?
- Yes, we also regularly offer positions for graduates and trainees who have just completed their training. Consult the job advertisement to find out whether the position is suitable for you.